"Sometimes I walk for no reason...
In an enchanted valley of dreams...
A journey one should have long lasting for...
A walk just meant to be for me!!!
To be as complex as me...
To bestow kindness as one need...
Or may be more than I need..."
Sigh*
.
.
"Through unveils of mystery...
Through jungles___deep enough___more than a web of thoughts___more intense than one has ever thought of!!!"
Rain continued to pour its blessings everywhere!
.
.
"But that's where light wants to pierce through....
Locate the unraveled treasures..
And that's how light entered!"
.
.
.
"A single beam....
A direction....
A new path to travel to...
Driven...
Nowhere!!!!........."
.
.
Pen down...
Light out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FlagCounter

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

About this blog

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Bushra Mustafa
View my complete profile

Followers