Looking at the moon,
spreading its appeasing light;
surroundings turning opalescent, 
chilling weather freezing the heart;
waves dancing to the sight of love,
sand absorbing the blemished steps;
darkness perching in the soulless eyes__
I counted the stars of diminished self,
gathered the sparkles of a deadly crimson.
The giggling of small ones,
dominated the deadness of the ambience.
Rushing towards them, I screamed,
'I've come back. Take me with you'.
Not a single stir. 
Silence.
Shattered, I rested on the old mast;
the only witness of untold stories.
Sighed and broken__
'Bring your football', I turned around,
a little one passed through me.
Numbed.
Once again I had forgotten,
it was 14th of moon.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FlagCounter

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

About this blog

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Bushra Mustafa
View my complete profile

Followers